This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
It's been so cold here, especially over the past week, so I think I'm subconsciously willing Spring to come! This stamp set is called Soft Spring, and you can find it on page 205 in the Host Rewards section. It's so soft and pretty, so I've used some soft and pretty colours - Highland Heather, Mint Macaron and Purple Posy. I also used Black for a bit of 'oomph'.
Here are a few more details about this card:
- I used the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder on the background
- The sentiment is from Beautiful Day
- The Mint Macaron 1/4" (6.4mm) Textile Ribbon adds a touch of texture
- Of course a Stitched Shapes Circle is way better than a plain one!
- The Gingham paper is from the Subtles 6x6 pack
- It's hard to tell in the pic, but the dragonfly and flowers are all sparkly, thanks to some glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
I hope you like my card. Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now