I think this is my favourite Daisy Punch project so far! I've used the punch to make gerberas. You have to look really closely to see that these aren't real. When people see them in my house, they can't help but touch them to make sure!
I've used deep, strong colours for these - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Berry Burst, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo.
Here are some tips:
- There are 3 daisy layers per Gerbera
- I've used a Blender Pen and the corresponding ink colour to brush each petal, working from the centre outwards.
- I've used 3 circle punches for the centres, and used my scissors to snip the edges of the 2 larger circles to create a fringed look, and then sponged the edges.
- The centres are punched from Chocolate Chip cardstock, stamped in Early Espresso ink.
- I used a bone folder to curl the petals downwards.
- I attached the flowers to some florist wire, and glued it between 2 of the daisy layers.
This would make a lovely project to give to someone in hospital...and they'll last way past the hospital stay!
The leaves and bucket are both from Kmart.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now