It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
We have something different for the month of June, to celebrate the release of our new Annual Catalogue! Each week there will be a picture from the new catalogue, and we can be inspired by either the layout or the colours. This is our project for Week 1:
Here are a few tips for creating this card:
- There's barely any stamping on this card (just the sentiment). The rest is Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. This paper pack is full of cute images!
- The sentiment is from the co-ordinating stamp set, Birthday Delivery
- I love how perfectly the Stitched Shapes oval co-ordinates with the Layering Ovals scalloped oval
- My colour scheme is the classic combination of Night of Navy and Real Red
- I've done a bit of paper tole on my little girl, and given her lots of dimension:
I hope you like my card. Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now