It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
We have something different for the month of June, to celebrate the release of our new Annual Catalogue! Each week there will be a picture from the new catalogue, and we can be inspired by either the layout or the colours. This is our project for Week 4:
As you can see, I was inspired by the layout this week, and I've stayed pretty true to the inspiration picture. I've been a little obsessed with the Daisy Delight bundle lately, but it's been all about the punched daisy and I must admit that I've neglected the other stamps in the set. This was my chance to rectify that!
Here are a few details about my card:
- The card is not actually made of wood - it's the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper stack. I'm going through a TON of this paper
- There is also a small piece of the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
- For embellishment, I've used the Old Olive Mini Chevron ribbon
- The Glitter Enamel Dots add a touch of sparkle
- The colours I've used are Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Wisteria Wonder
I hope you like my card. Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Beautiful! I love the wood background. It looks so great with those small wildflowers! What a lovely color combination too!ReplyDelete