It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
- I switched out the circle background element for some diamond shapes, courtesy of the Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies. These dies are so versatile and I think they work really well on a Christmas card.
- Peeking behind the diamond cut-outs is the Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper, sponged with Crumb Cake ink
- All of the stamps on my card are from the Merry Patterns stamp set (available FREE until the end of this month with a $450 order).
- I've used a markers - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler - to colour in my Reindeer's jumper and antlers
- the pretty blingy silver stars are from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment