It's Thursday, and that means Challenge time over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
Here are a few tips about this card:
- The Hardwood background has been stamped in Sahara Sand ink. I've also sponged the edges to add some depth.
- The Triple Banner punch makes fast work of a 2" strip of cardstock....instant banner!
- One of my favourite things about the Stitched Shapes framelits is that the stitched detail reduces the need for extra layers
- I've stamped my flower on Watercolour paper, and coloured with an Aquapainter and ink.
- The So Saffron DSP is from the Subtles Paper Stack.
- I've added a touch of vintage using the Timeless Textures stamps on the stitched circle and DSP piece
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
The Timeless Textures stamp on the stitched circle is such a nice touch. It helps to soften the flower perfectly. Great card this week!ReplyDelete
Quite a sweet card Marelle! Love how you used the colors this week!ReplyDelete