It's Thursday, and that means Challenge time over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the design we had to work with:
I love sketch challenges. Once I decide on a stamp set and some Designer Series Paper, the rest usually comes pretty easily.
Here are a few tips about this card:
- I've used the Lift Me Up bundle on this card for the hot air balloons, clouds and the sentiment
- I've used the Classic Label Punch for the sentiment
- The sunburst background image is part of the Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series Paper
- I've added a bit of bling, courtesy of the Frosted Sequins. You can find these in the Occasions Catalogue. I've adhered them with Fine-tip Glue
- The cute little row of hearts is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set .
- My colour combination is Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now