This is me at work! Did I tell you I LOVE my job?? One of my customers took this pic of me and my dog Coco (in his spiffy denim jacket) at one of my classes last week. Coco is a BIG help at my classes, meeting and greeting guests and making them feel welcome.
I feel so lucky that I am able to do what I love and share it with others....that I can make money from it (and cuddle my dog at the same time) is the icing on the cake.
I joined Stampin' Up in May 2006, when they were offering $25 off the Starter Kit. To spend $299 on products that I love was an easy decision, and I had no idea at the time of the adventure I was about to embark on. I was working part-time in a job I disliked, and my aim when I joined Stampin' Up! was purely to make my hobby self-supporting. It has gone way beyond that (I am still pinching myself that next month I get to go on Incentive Trip!) and now I can't imagine ever doing anything else.
Let me tell you 10 reasons why now is a fabulous time to join me on this adventure
- The Starter Kit is only $299 for over $560 worth of products. Read about this month's promotion HERE
- It is the start of the quarter, meaning you have until December 31 to meet your first Sales quota.
- A new mini catalogue is about to start, which is packed with gorgeous stuff that people will want to order, and as a Demonstrator, you can order it in July at 20%off!
- The next mini catalogue is due to start in December, but as a Demonstrator, you will receive yours in October, with a chance to pre-order in November.
- You get to come along to my monthly team meetings, and attend all my classes for half price!
- You can join my Team Chat group and meet some lovely ladies and share ideas and business tips.
- You will be able to attend Regional training, run by Stampin' Up! later this year
- Christmas is just around the corner and all your friends will want to buy stamps to make Christmas cards
- You will receive a monthly full colour newsletter from Stampin' Up!
- Take a look at that photo of me at work again...that could be you!
Contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like me to mail you an Information pack about joining