It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
- These gorgeous autumn leaves are from the Vintage Leaves stamp set (in the Annual Catalogue)
- I've used Very Vanilla as my base colour, rather than Whisper White, as it's not as stark and suits the green and yellow tones.
- I've used the baby wipe technique to make the leaves multi-coloured. To do this, just make your own temporary inkpad from a folded baby wipe. Apply drops of colour with a reinker, and then it is ready to use as an inkpad
- The sentiment is from the Merry Little Labels stamp set (not just for Christmas!). It can be purchased as a bundle with the Everyday Label Punch, but for this card, I've stamped it on a Stitched Shapes Circle
- The Woodland embossing folder makes the perfect background.
- The Crushed Curry Mini Chevron ribbon adds a lovely finishing touch
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now