It's Thursday, and that means Challenge time over at www.createwithconnienadmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
Here are a few tips about this card:
- The Hardwood background has been stamped in Sahara Sand ink. I've also sponged the edges to add some depth.
- The Triple Banner punch makes fast work of a 2" strip of cardstock....instant banner!
- One of my favourite things about the Stitched Shapes framelits is that the stitched detail reduces the need for extra layers
- I've stamped my flower on Watercolour paper, and coloured with an Aquapainter and ink.
- The So Saffron DSP is from the Subtles Paper Stack.
- I've added a touch of vintage using the Timeless Textures stamps on the stitched circle and DSP piece
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now