Today I have a card to show you that I made for the StampingPals Challenge Blog. I was honoured to be chosen as a winner of the April Challenge, and so I have the privilege of creating a card to be featured alongside the Design Team for the June 2020 Challenge. This month we have a Colour Challenge:
I've used some brand new products on my card. Our new Catalogue goes LIVE in just a couple of days - June 3! Demonstrators had a chance to pre-order some of the new products, and I've been having fun playing with them.
This stamp set is called Blossoms in Bloom and I just love the watercoloured look. It's a distINKtive stamp set, so the flowers have a beautiful depth to them. I've given them even more depth by inking them up, stamping off onto scrap paper and then using a marker to apply ink around the centres. I then spritzed the stamp with water to give it even more of a watercolour effect.
A few finishing touches take this card to the next level:
- Gorgeous new Terracotta Tile ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack
- The patterned paper is from the Ornate Garden Specialty Pack
- I used the new Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder on the Early Espresso piece
- I punched the sentiment with the new Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. I love how this punch makes multiple patterns and layers!
- I embellished the punched sentiment with a swirl of gold thread (pulled apart to make it even thinner) from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
- I also added some Flowers for Every Season Gems
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you like my card!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment