It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
- I couldn't resist playing with my new toys - the Color Me Happy stamp set and Stampin' Blends markers
- There isn't a Powder Pink Stampin' Blend, so I had to use regular ink and Aquapainter to colour that bird. As you can see, the shading is not quite as even!
- My birds are chatting up on a wire (it's actually the string in the stamp set to hang lanterns from!)
- For a sweet little embellishment, I used a Powder Pink Bitty Bow. These come all ready to use, with a glue dot on the back
- Under the bow are just 2 punched circles, one from the Petal Garden Paper Stack and the other from Pool Party cardstock, which I've shaded using a Pool Party Stampin' Blend
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now