I was determined to make something good come out of my "Being Brave" card, and this stamp-a-stack was the result:
I did like the layout
, and the way the Oval fit inside the Framelit, so I took that idea for these cards. I've used the Bleaching technique here - I stamped the Bordering on Romance flowers in Versamark and embossed with black powder. The embossing resists the bleach, and keeps it from going outside the lines. You just use regular household bleach, and 'paint' it on with a paintbrush. It's always a bit of a surprise what colour the bleach will turn the cardstock. In this case, Island Indigo turned a shade close to Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry turned Blushing Bride, Concord Crush turned Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade turned Certainly Celery.
It's always sad when school holidays are over but it's been great getting back to classes this week :o)
I love your bleached cards. I follow your blog but am not that good at leaving comments. Just want to thank you for sharing your lovely cards.ReplyDelete
WOW! Way to make lemonade from lemons! I like it!ReplyDelete