This was the second make-and-take for my Launch party, using the lovely "Garden Whimsy" set, and 3 brand-new In Colours. I love how well the new colours work with eachother! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new In Colour Double-Stitched ribbon! The colours I've used here are Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi.
Here are the instructions I had out on the night:
- Fold and Score Soft Sky card
- Stamp large butterfly in Soft Sky ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp small butterfly in Blue Bayou ink, then Wild Wasabi ink on Whisper White cardstock (clean stamp before changing colours!)
- Attach to Wild Wasabi cardstock with SNAIL adhesive
- Tie Blue Bayou stitched ribbon in a knot around Wild Wasabi piece.
- Attach to base card using SNAIL adhesive
- Punch a Scalloped Circle from Blue Bayou cardstock
- Punch a 1 3/8” circle from Wild Wasabi cardstock
- Stamp a circle sentiment (from "Think Happy thoughts") in Blue Bayou ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp ladybird in the centre in Soft Sky ink. Punch out using 1 ¼” Circle Punch. Attach all circles to eachother using SNAIL adhesive, and attach to card using Dimensionals.