Wouldn't it be lovely to find one of these under the tree on Christmas morning? I've used Holiday Thyme papers to decorate a Gift Certificate wallet. There's also a sneak peak of some fabulous ribbon that you might be seeing more of very soon! Here's an inside view (you'll have to imagine it's filled out to the amount of say....ooooh $1000 should do it! ;0)
This is Christmas shopping made easy, and makes a perfect gift for anyone crafty (that's you!). The best thing about it is that you'll have some $$ to spend during Sale-a-Bration in January and February, when you can earn stamp sets for free for every $100 you spend!
Just get your loved ones to send me an email with Gift Certificate in the subject line, and I'll take care of the rest! Or do your own Christmas shopping right now, and get one for someone you love.
And here's how to make your own!
1. Cut your A4 sheet to 21 x 25.5 cm
2. In Landscape orientation, score at 8.5 and 18.5 cm
3. Fold along score lines and burnish the creases with a Bone Folder
4. Add Sticky Strip to the sides of the bottom flap
5. Adhere bottom flap and slip gift certificate inside
6. Decorate outside with stamps/patterned paper of your choice
7. Tie closed with ribbon or belly band