It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
This gorgeous colour combination is straight out of the Painted with Love Designer Series Paper, so of course I had to use it on my card.
- I used the Petals & More thinlits to cut out my flowers from the Designer Series Paper
- I cut the label shape using the Lots of Labels framelits
- The embossed background was made using the Petal Pair embossing folder
- There are a couple of Sale-a-Bration products on here too - the Celebrate You thinlits, Amazing You stamp set (on the Melon Mambo strip) and the Shimmer Ribbon (in Calypso Coral)
- I've used my Blends to colour the 'celebrate', apart from Melon Mambo, where I had to use a marker). I added a layer of shine using Fine Tip Glue. It dries clear and shiny.
- It's hard to tell in the photo, but I've added a touch of sparkle using some of the Glitter Epoxy Dots (on page 33) for the flower centres.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now