It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
- The Designer Series Paper that I've used is from the Whole Lot of Lovely pack (on sale in the Buy 3, get 1 free offer this month!). Thus far, I've tended to gravitate towards the pretty blue and pink patterns and neglected this (whole lot of!) lovely Crushed Curry design.
- But then I couldn't help myself...I toned down the strong colour with a piece of vellum.
- I adhered the vellum by lightly sponging it with Multipurpose Glue
- The flowers and sentiment are from the Blooms and Wishes stamp set. I've cut them out, and added a Glitter Enamel Dot to the centres
- The leaves have been punched out using the Leaf Punch (in the Holiday Catalogue)
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment