It's Thursday Challenge time again for www.createwithconnieandmary.com , and this week is a fun Colour Challenge. This is what I came up with using these colours:
I was tempted to use flowers with these pretty, spring colours, but decided to pull out my new Reverse Words Sale-a-Bration stamp set instead. This is my first play with this set, and I think I went a little crazy!!
Here are some tips:
- I inked up the 'hooray' stamp in the 3 ink colours, then gave it a light spritz with water and stamped on Whisper White cardstock. Then I just kept on stamping!
- I've blinged it up with a few Confetti stars, punched from Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Paper. Since it doesn't come in So Saffron, to make the yellow stars, I tinted some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with ink refill, allowed it to dry for a few hours (do NOT use a heat tool to speed up drying time = glitter STORM!) and then adhered it with fine tip glue.
- The "I knew you could" stamp is from the Sale-a-Bration Designer Tee stamp set and has been punched out using the Classic Label punch
- I've used one of my old faves, Gorgeous Grunge in the background.
- The snippet of ribbon is from the Succulent Garden ribbon combo pack in the Occasions Catalogue. I've attached it with a couple of staples. Simple!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Oh my Marelle! You've managed to combine several of my favorite elements into one card! I love the watercolored look and the bits of sparkling stars....just perfect!!! Also, your little folded ribbon banner was the perfect finishing touch in my eyes! Well done!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much Jenny!Delete
Love your card! Everything about it is wonderful!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much Jo Anne!Delete
This is a GORGEOUS card Marelle! I love how you did the watercolor stamping. Beautiful, just beautiful! Welcome to the CCMC team!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much Libby!Delete
Love the dreamy background you created. So pretty!ReplyDelete