It's Thursday Challenge time again for www.createwithconnieandmary.com , and this week is a fun Colour Challenge. This is what I came up with using these colours:
I was tempted to use flowers with these pretty, spring colours, but decided to pull out my new Reverse Words Sale-a-Bration stamp set instead. This is my first play with this set, and I think I went a little crazy!!
Here are some tips:
- I inked up the 'hooray' stamp in the 3 ink colours, then gave it a light spritz with water and stamped on Whisper White cardstock. Then I just kept on stamping!
- I've blinged it up with a few Confetti stars, punched from Sale-a-Bration Glimmer Paper. Since it doesn't come in So Saffron, to make the yellow stars, I tinted some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with ink refill, allowed it to dry for a few hours (do NOT use a heat tool to speed up drying time = glitter STORM!) and then adhered it with fine tip glue.
- The "I knew you could" stamp is from the Sale-a-Bration Designer Tee stamp set and has been punched out using the Classic Label punch
- I've used one of my old faves, Gorgeous Grunge in the background.
- The snippet of ribbon is from the Succulent Garden ribbon combo pack in the Occasions Catalogue. I've attached it with a couple of staples. Simple!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now