What does that mean? Every Thursday I will be sharing a project for the week's challenge posted on the Create with Connie and Mary site. Hopefully it might inspire you in your own stamping, and you can even play along on the Facebook page. I am so looking forward to this new adventure with this talented group of stampers!
This week's challenge is a Colour Challenge with these 3 delightful colours:
I've used the stunning Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and framelits on this card. Here are a few tips:
- The Dragonfly has been stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on vellum and then embossed with clear embossing powder (the ink takes longer to dry on vellum, so there's plenty of time to emboss it).
- I've also done some clear embossing on the background panel, and then wet the watercolour paper with an aquapainter before stamping in Pool Party and Smoky Slate.
- I've swirled some silver thread under the dragonfly to add movement.
- The banner of DSP is from Tasty Treats Specialty Paper.
- If you look closely, you'll notice the shadow effect on the sentiment. This is really easy to achieve with photopolymer stamp sets. I simply stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and then stamped again in Smoky Slate, slightly off-set.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now