It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com. This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
I wasn't sure about how well these colours would work together when I first saw them, but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised! I've used the Jar of Flowers bundle to create this floral arrangement. I love how you can get so many different looks with this stamp set, depending on the flowers and colours you choose.
Here are some tips for making this card:
- I used the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder in the background.
- The jar punch comes in very handy to cut out the jar
- A piece of twine adds some texture - I wanted plain white so I pulled a strand from the twine in the Flowers for Every Season Combo Pack
- The Stitched Nested Labels frame this jar of flowers perfectly.
- White embossing pwder really makes the sentiment pop. It's from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set
- I coloured this image using Blends
I hope you like my card! Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now