This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
To make this card, I've used the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. You can see this on page 39 of the Holiday Catalogue. You get a whole lot of gorgeous products in this Medley - it includes stamps, paper, dies and accessories that are perfectly coordinated for creating cards and more.
A Product Medley is similar to our cardmaking kits and other project kits but without the predetermined projects. That leaves you free to use yopur own creativity to make projects (or borrow the ideas of others in the Catalogue or Pinterest!!).
The Medley includes:
* 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear blocks sold separately)
* 48 sheets of 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12 gold foil card fronts, 4 each of 3 designs
* 6 sticker sheets, 2 sheets each of 3 designs
* Gold/white tinsel trim, (9.1 m)
* 58 adhesive-backed gold faceted stars
* 6-piece Most Wonderful Time Dies
To make this card, I used stickers and DSP from the Product Medley. The only part that I've stamped is the sentiment (from Itty Bitty Christmas). I softened the DSP with a piece of vellum.
I hope you like my card. Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now