It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
It's the middle of winter here, so I put a little Spring in my day with these bright, warm colours and some pretty flowers.
- There's so much you can do with the Abstract Impressions stamp set. I've used the rose images on this card.
- The Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut paper adds an extra layer of embellishment
- I love layering punches, and you might spot a Sneak Peek here - it's a new Punch Tin (in the upcoming Holiday Catalogue) called The Christmas Traditions Punch Box.
- The other punches are the Pretty Label Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, and Classic Label Punch.
- I've also sneaked on another new punch on this card - It's called the Sprig Punch, and I've punched my sprigs from vellum.
- I've also popped on a couple of shiny Best Route Enamel Shapes
- After I stamped my roses, I ran the piece through the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder. Check out the linen-look texture. It almost looks like a canvas:
I hope you like my card. Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now