It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
We have something different for the month of June, to celebrate the release of our new Annual Catalogue! Each week there will be a picture from the new catalogue, and we can be inspired by either the layout or the colours. This is our project for Week 4:
Here are a few details about my card:
- I've used the Pressed Flowers Hostess Set on page 227. The burlap looking background element is also from this set.
- My colour combination is Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.
- The stunning die cut element is from the stunning new Delicate Lace Edgelits. These would have to be one of my favourite new dies
- I love the punch combination I've used for the sentiment. The bottom layer is the Pretty Label Punch (stamped first with Label me Pretty); The middle layer is the Darling Label Punch; the top layer is the 1-1/4" circle punch (stamped first with the sentiment from Treat Time). TIP: all the stamps from the Treat Time stamp set fit in the Darling Label Punch
- I roughed up the edges of my Sahara Sand card layer, using the edge of my scissors. I've added a very fine layer of Soft Suede cardstock, before attaching it to my card base.
- I've added a piece of Nature's Twine as a finishing touch
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now