It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com. This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
Fun! At first I was going to make a Christmas card, but I felt like a break from Christmas, and then I was going to go with something floral...but in the end, I couldn't resist pulling out a brand new (Sneak Peak!) stamp set from our upcoming Occasions Catalogue.
- This cute birdie is from a new set called Bird Banter.
- I've also borrowed the layout from a card in the new Catalogue (I love a new catalogue for the inspiration it holds within!).
- The pretty Calypso Coral and silver paper in the background is another sneak peak called Sweet Soiree.
- To complement the silver in the paper, I added a narrow strip of Silver Foil cardstock
- I watercoloured my birdie using Blender Pens. I even gave him a little birthday hat to wear.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment