I have another Christmas card to show you today. I love these colours for Christmas - red and green with a twist! The Coastal Cabana makes it a lot more modern.
Here are a few tips and tricks about this card:
- The striped pattern is from the Let it Snow DSP
- I used the Pine Tree Punch to punch 2 trees from the DSP. The 3rd Shaded Spruce one is from cardstock.
- I added Puff Paint to my trees for some fun texture
- The largest Stitched Shapes Circle is the perfect frame for my little forest
- I added a Mini Library Clip and some Baker's Twine for a cute little embellishment.
- The sentiment is from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. I used Stampin' Write markers to ink it up in 2 colours.
- I CaSEd the Perfectly Plaid card on page 3 of the Holiday Catalogue
I hope you like my card! Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now