This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
I'm playing with some new products again this week, from our upcoming Holiday Catalogue. The stamp set is called First Frost, and it contains beautiful watercoloured-look images.
- I've using the matching Frosted Bouquet dies on this card too, in Vellum and Sparkle Glimmer Paper.
- I've also used a new embossing folder called Tin Tile. I know I'm going to be using this one a lot!
- Everything on this card is sparkly, thanks to a liberal dose of Frost White Shimmer Paint (also coming soon!). I've used a sponge to lightly apply it.
- My colour scheme is Whisper White and Blueberry Bushel (one of this year's new In Colors). I love how crisp these two look together
- I've also used some products from our Annual Catalogue - Tufted Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Stitched Shapes dies and sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now