This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
I couldn't resist playing with some new stamps, so I have a sneak peek for you today! This is a gorgeous stamp set that is coming in our Holiday Catalogue, called Wishing You Well. The new Catalogue is full of stunning new products for Christmas and the Holidays, plus sets like this one that work all year round. The Catalogue goes live on September 5, but Demonstrators are able to pre-order this month (one of my favourite perks!).
- The Wishing You Well set is one of the Distinktive stamps, so it has realistic shading and depth to it, with just one inking. I love how pretty that bow is - it's hard to believe it's just ink and paper.
- I've stamped the leaves in Mint Macaron and the flowers in Petal Pink, and added some iridescent sequins for a bit of sparkle. Get excited - there's a brand new Pick Tool coming in the Holiday Catalogue that makes picking up sequins an absolute breeze!
- The striped paper is from the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper, and I've taken my colour scheme from there - Mint Macaron, Petal Pink and Grapefruit Grove.
- I stamped my sentiment (also from the Wishing You Well set) in Versamark and embossed with white powder
- A tiny strip of Sparkle Glimmer Paper adds a finishing touch.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now