Introducing the Stamparatus, an innovative new stamp placement tool. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
What can you do with it?
• Make multiples with ease
• Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
• If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
• Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
• Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
• Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
But not only that, it also:
• is compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
• comes with a foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
• has rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
• has 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
• comes with 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
• has 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
• and even has magnet storage areas
How much for all this brilliance? Only $85.00 for a tool you're going to use every time you stamp. Check out the video to see it in operation:
"So, how can I get one?" I hear you ask.
IMPORTANT RESERVATION INFORMATION!
The Stamparatus will be ordered differently than your other online orders. Beginning Nov 17 at 8am (Sydney time), a LIMITED QUANTITY will be released for reservation.
Beginning Nov 17 at 8am CLICK HERE, then click the banner ad for the Stamparatus and follow the instructions
Wow! That was quick! The first Preorder Window is now Closed.
A new window will open on December 6th.
• After receiving the reservations, Stampin' Up! will place an order with the manufacturer and your Stamparatus will be shipped, with delivery on approx. Feb 1, 2018.
• You will provide your credit card info now with your reservation, but it will not be charged until your Stamparatus is ready to ship.
• You will receive an email from Stampin' Up! letting you know when to log back in to your online account to finalize your order.
• You can ADD other Stampin' Up! products to your order AT THAT TIME if you'd like to receive Sale-a-Bration benefits.
Once this Reservation window has reached capacity, there will be 2 more widows. For each window, please note the following:
• Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
• Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
• You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
• In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
• Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility.
When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
The other 2 reservation windows are as follows:
Click HERE to see some FAQs
Click HERE to learn how to reserve your Stamparatus
I'm so excited to get my hands on this amazing tool, and I'm sure you are too. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment