This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
- I've actually used 2 different stamp sets for my flowers - Color Me Happy and Oh So Eclectic
- I've coloured the Bermuda Bay flowers using my Blends markers and I used a sponge dauber to add some soft colour to the Berry Burst flower
- I re-used a favourite sketch from a few challenges ago for my layout.
- The Stitched Shapes framelits make the perfect circle accent.
- The strip of DSP is from the Merry Little Christmas paper pack.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now