It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnienadmary.com.
This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
I spy with my little eye...some brand new framelits, stamps and DSP! I've been playing with some new goodies from our 2017-18 Annual Catalogue....only 7 sleeps to go and you can get your hands on them too.
- I've gone for a rustic feel and used the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. This 6"x6" paper stack has every type of wood pattern and colour you could possibly wish for. I know I'll be using these a LOT.
- I've used a Delicate White Doily for the medallion element.
- The gorgeous detailed leaves are from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. Aren't they stunning! I've die-cut one in Soft Suede and one in Early Espresso. I've also die-cut 2 solid leaves in vellum, and sponged the edges to place behind the detailed leaves.
- The sentiment is from the co-ordinating stamp set Colourful Seasons. The font in this set is just beautiful. I've stamped it in Early Espresso
- I've pulled out an old favourite Timeless Textures to stamp the edges of my Sahara Sand card
- The vertical banner is Copper Foil Sheet, which I've lightly sanded to give a distressed look
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now