Here are the instructions I had out on the night:
- Fold and Score Soft Sky card
- Stamp large butterfly in Soft Sky ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp small butterfly in Blue Bayou ink, then Wild Wasabi ink on Whisper White cardstock (clean stamp before changing colours!)
- Attach to Wild Wasabi cardstock with SNAIL adhesive
- Tie Blue Bayou stitched ribbon in a knot around Wild Wasabi piece.
- Attach to base card using SNAIL adhesive
- Punch a Scalloped Circle from Blue Bayou cardstock
- Punch a 1 3/8” circle from Wild Wasabi cardstock
- Stamp a circle sentiment (from "Think Happy thoughts") in Blue Bayou ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp ladybird in the centre in Soft Sky ink. Punch out using 1 ¼” Circle Punch. Attach all circles to eachother using SNAIL adhesive, and attach to card using Dimensionals.