Here are the instructions I had out on the night:
- Fold and Score Soft Sky card
- Stamp large butterfly in Soft Sky ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp small butterfly in Blue Bayou ink, then Wild Wasabi ink on Whisper White cardstock (clean stamp before changing colours!)
- Attach to Wild Wasabi cardstock with SNAIL adhesive
- Tie Blue Bayou stitched ribbon in a knot around Wild Wasabi piece.
- Attach to base card using SNAIL adhesive
- Punch a Scalloped Circle from Blue Bayou cardstock
- Punch a 1 3/8” circle from Wild Wasabi cardstock
- Stamp a circle sentiment (from "Think Happy thoughts") in Blue Bayou ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp ladybird in the centre in Soft Sky ink. Punch out using 1 ¼” Circle Punch. Attach all circles to eachother using SNAIL adhesive, and attach to card using Dimensionals.
Cool card Marelle!ReplyDelete
Hi Marelle, my wish list just got bigger with your last two cards. They are really cool. Love your site, MarlsReplyDelete
These cards are stunning.........nothing less than wonderful, from a wonderful lady!!ReplyDelete
I have a question... can you send me some of your talent please? Happy to pay for postage. You rock babe - and now you've made my wishlist extend by a stamp set and some in color inks!ReplyDelete
Just beautiful Marelle, as always!ReplyDelete