When our new catalogues arrived, this set went straight to the top of my 'must-have' list: "Baroque Motifs". I'd admired it from afar for so long, and now we have it! YAY! I'm such a sucker for swirls and flourishes, so you'll be seeing lots more swirly stuff coming up!
2. Stamp Baroque Motif flourish in River Rock ink twice
3. Stamp small Floral Motif in Blush Blossom ink randomly over flourish. Use a Blender Pen to dot the centres in Groovy Guava ink.
4. Stamp Floral Motif in Groovy Guava ink on a scrap of Whisper White. Cut out.
5. Stamp small Floral Motif in Blush Blossom ink on scrap Whisper White. Punch out using ¾” Circle Punch
6. Apply a Mini Glue Dot to the end of a silver brad and dip in glitter
7. Punch a hole in the centre of both floral motifs with the Paper Piercer. Push brad through the 2 layers. Adhere to card using Dimensionals.
8. Stamp “Warm Wishes” (from 'Cheer &Wishes') in Groovy Guava ink.
Edited to add: Thanks Michele for jogging my memory! I CASEd this card from Debbie Olson. You can see her gorgeous original here