How cute is that whale?? I haven't even used the matching stamp set here, just the sizzlet on it's own. There's a great wave-y patterned paper in the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP that worked perfectly on this card. The Whale sizzlet also cuts out some other useful shapes, including this little anchor. And a silver button is the perfect finishing touch.
The Simply Scored "waves" don't show up that well in the photo, but they are very tactile in real life. I've done the waves all over the white piece. Here's a close-up:
Here are some TIPS to help you get the most out of your Borders Scoring Plate:
1. Don't forget to remove the plastic film on both sides of the clear plastic template. It works much better without the films in place!2. Use a post-it note or two to hold the cardstock in place
3. Hold the stylus in a vertical (upright) position
4. To help the stylus glide more smoothly over the paper, try one of the following ideas:
- run the tip of the stylus over a piece of soap
- run the tip of the stylus through your hair (yes, really!)
- run your finger over the paper that you are going to score. The oils in your hand will help the stylus to glide over the card stock.
- rub the paper with waxed paper before using the stylus
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Soooo cute Marelle! Love those embossed waves!ReplyDelete