All you need is an ABN to get started.
The password is marelle. Feel free to phone me or send me an email if you have any questions!
Stampin' Up! Needs All Kinds of Demonstrators...Would you like to build a fun and flexible business where you can share your creativity with others? Stampin' Up! is a flexible, fun business that you can build to suit your own needs. I am a Manager with a small friendly team of over 40 lovely ladies from all over Australia that is growing all the time. I offer lots of support to help you meet your personal goals, whether they are to buy products at a discount, pay for your hobby, or earn some extra income. For more information regarding Stampin' Up! please email me for a FREE Information Pack.
I have had an amazing 3 years with Stampin' Up! and I'd love to show you how you can too!
Are You Ready?
Take a moment to answer five simple questions to find out!
1. Do you love to stamp, and love stamping with others?
2. Do you enjoy meeting new people and making new friends?
3. Do you regularly buy stamps and accessories, and would you enjoy getting a 20% discount?
4. Would you like to work from home, and have the chance to contribute to your family's income?
5. Would you love to be your own boss?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, you'll love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Finding a Perfect Fit
When I joined Stampin' Up (waaay back in May 2006), I ummm-ed and ahh-ed, and did all the should-I-shouldn't-I's that I think everyone does when they make this decision. What silly me didn't realise was that I was asking myself the wrong question! Of course I should join...that's an easy decision to make. What did I have to lose? I buy the Starter Kit, and get all these great products that I really want for nearly half price...it's a no-brainer. The bigger decision (and one that I never even thought to ask myself) was who should I sign up under? Lucky me fell on my feet, and I happen to have a great Upline, but I shudder to think what would have happened if I'd signed up Direct to Company (which you could do back then), or under someone else. So, if you're thinking of signing up, do your research! Some things you may like to think about are:
- How important is locality to you? If you aren't on the computer a lot, and learn better face-to-face, you'll want to find an Upline who lives nearby.
- Personality match! If possible, meet your potential Upline in person and see if you click.
Stamping Finesse. If you want an Upline that you can learn Stamping skills from, find someone whose style you admire.
- Business Wise. If you do want to make money from this, find an Upline who has success in her own business, so you have footsteps to follow in.
- Group Support. If you want to make new stamping friends, look for an Upline with strong team support, such as team meetings or a forum.
I get a lot of emails from other Demonstrators, bemoaning their own lack of Upline Support, so learn from their mistakes, and make sure you find a Perfect Fit!
For more information regarding Stampin' Up! please email me for a FREE Information Pack.