It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com. This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
For these earthy/leafy tones, I decided to pull out my Botanical Prints Product Medley. This collection of products will get you a whole set of co-ordinating stamps, dies, paper, ribbons, die-cut accents and laser-cut overlays.
Here are a few details about this card:
- I may have cheated a little, because I added black as a neutral so that I could use that gorgeous paper from the Botanical Prints Medley
- I used the Peaceful Moments stamp set for the sentiment. I stamped it in one of the die-cut accents from the Medley.
- I used Blends to colour the stamped images. I'm not exactly sure what fruits these are meant to be - olives?? - but they kinda look like gum nuts to me.
- I used the Stitched Nested Labels dies.
- The leaf die-cuts and ribbon are also from the Medley
I hope you like my card! Check out what the other talented stampers have come up with HERE. Don't forget you can play along over on the facebook page
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now