It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
I wouldn't have thought to pair Fresh Fig with Soft Sky, but I really love the end result! Once again, I couldn't resist pulling out some new products, so there's a few Sneak Peaks for you here!
- I've used 2 new Sale-a-Bration stamp sets on this card...these will be available to earn for FREE on January 3!
- The flowers are part of a set called Lots of Lavender and the sentiment is from a set called Happy Wishes. I curved it slightly to fit in the Duet Banner punch
- I coloured the lavender using a Blender Pen and ink, and cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals. I then adhered it to a Stitched Shapes oval
- The Petal Pair embossing folder (a sneak peak from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue) brings a touch of texture
- The Soft Sky Classic Weave ribbon adds a lovely finishing touch
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now