For this month's team meeting, I wanted everyone to be able to have a play with the brand new Merry Patterns stamp set. I've gone with a vintage-y antiqued look for this card.
Here are the steps to make this card:
1. Stamp Candle outline in Basic Black ink. Stamp candle patterns in Real Red ink. Stamp second candle patterns in Real Red ink (stamped off).
2. Stamp candle flames in Daffodil Delight ink. Gently sponge So Saffron ink over flames to make candles ‘glow’
3. Stamp foliage in Garden Green ink, underneath candles.
4. Use largest Stitched Shape Oval to cut out image
5. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black ink on scrap Crumb Cake cardstock. Punch with Classic Label Punch. Adhere below candles.
6. Cut Banner Shape from Tartan DSP using Triple Banner Punch (punch both ends, inserting all the way into the punch)
7. Stamp Burlap image in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock. Ink Sheet Music stamp in Basic Black ink. Place stamp rubber side up, and gently press cardstock onto rubber in a few places to create a patchy, antiqued look. Now, crumple cardstock and sponges edges and creases. Adhere to Basic Black mat.
8. Assemble card as pictured.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now