It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a sketch challenge, and this is the sketch we had to work with:
How adorable is this sweet pig? It's part of a new stamp set that is in our soon to be released 2017-18 Annual Catalogue, called "This Little Piggy".
- I've made my piggy fly by adding some clouds from the Lift Me Up stamp set
- The sentiment is also from the same stamp set, and has been punched out using the Classic Label Punch
- My Polka Dot background has been made by punching out Soft Sky circles and adhering them to Soft Sky cardstock. I then ran it through the Big Shot, with a scrap piece of cardstock underneath and on top, to create the embossed look
- The scallop edge is actually the largest scalloped square layering framelit. I had to use 2 of the edges to make it long enough, but the join is barely noticeable.
- My piggy has been stamped on Shimmery White cardstock, and coloured using and Aquapainter and Powder Pink and Soft Sky ink
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
You managed to make my favorite card of the week, Marelle! This is just about the cutest thing ever! And, the colors are so fabulous together! I just love, love, love everything about it!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much Jenny. I just love these little piggies :)Delete
Love your piggy card! She just makes me smile. Simply adorable!ReplyDelete
Such a fun card! I love it!ReplyDelete