There are so many fantastic accessories and tools that are leaving us this year. I thought I'd post a list of some of the things I will really miss, in case you wanted to stock up on any of them too:
- Shimmer Paints - I use Shimmer Paint (usually Frost White 116854 or Champagne Mist 116806) Shimmer Paint on many of my cards. I make my own Shimmer Spray using Rubbing Alcohol. It adds just the right touch of sparkle.
- ALL the Punches - don't miss out!- every year after retirement, people beg for the retired punches!
- Craft & Rubber Scissors - even though we don't have to cut our stamps anymore, I still use these scissors for all sorts of projects around the house
- Color Spritzer Tool - great to add a subtle spritz of colour
- Tabletop Paper Trimmer - the perfect guillotine
- Sanding Blocks - I use these ALL the time to file off rough edges
- Big Shot Dies - Petal Cone Die, Scallop Envelope Die, Two Tags Die, Candy Wrapper Die
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder - one of my all-time faves
- First Edition DSP - great for backgrounds, and to stamp on.
- Fabric - I'm sad that we won't be carrying this anymore.
Sold Out Items
Bashful Blue Ink Refill
Pretty In Pink Ink Refill
Certainly Celery Ink Refill
More Mustard Ink Refill
Regal Rose Ink Refill
Riding Hood Red Ink Refill
River Rock Ink Refill
Baja Breeze Ink Refill
Bravo Burgundy Ink Refill
Brights Classic Stampin' Pads
Brights Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Neutrals Ink Refills
Neutrals Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Regals Ink Refills
Regals Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Subtles Ink Refills
Subtles Classic Stampin' Pads
Subtles Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Pretty in Pink 12x12 cardstock
Regal Rose A4 cardstock
Glossy A4 cardstock
12" x 12" Page Protectors
TIP: The best way to view the Retiring Items in via my Online Store. There is a category called "Retiring Products" and you can view all the Retiring Items there...with pictures, rather than just a big long list of words!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment