The colours I've used are Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke. I stamped the script stamp in my favourite Neutral, Crumb Cake.
There are lots of TIPS on this set of cards:
- I've deepened the tone of the Not Quite Navy cardstock by swiping my Versamark inkpad across it.
- Check out the butterfly in the bottom-right corner... You can make a different-shaped butterfly from this set by chopping it in half and repositioning the wings! Use a pretty brad to cover the join and Voila!
- Have a look at the card on the bottom left; I've made a longer jewellery tag by punching with the Word Window first, and then inserting it into the jewellery tag punch. It's the perfect width!
- I used the Decorative label punch to make a Decorative border; You can use the side or the top to create a pretty curvy border.
- I also discovered a nifty way to tie a flat knot using the wide grosgrain ribbon, but I think I need a tutorial to explain that one. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll do one up.
The baby shower for my sister was yesterday, and it went really well. It was so nice to really celebrate this pregnancy with her. It was a gorgeous sunny day, there was lots of yummy food, friends and family and cute little gifts to ooh and aaah over. 2 months to go now, and I'll be an Auntie again!
I'm hoping to get my newsletter out today (yes it is late!!), so keep an eye out for that, if you're on my subscriber list...