I often get asked when the is best time to join Stampin' Up! Obviously, the answer is always now! LOL
All jokes aside, if I had to choose the best month to sign up in, it would be October.
- It's the start of a quarter, so there are no sales quotas to meet until the end of March.
- Lots of people are purchasing for Christmas, so it's easy to make your quota, and after that there's Sale-a-Bration, which makes it even easier.
- You'll get the new Summer Mini Catalogue mailed directly to you this month, and you'll be able to pre-order in November.
- You'll get the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue mailed directly to you in November, and you'll be able to pre-order in December.
- You'll get the new Catalogue mailed directly to you in March.
- When it's time to meet your second quota, there will be a new Catalogue out to choose from!
- You will be eligible to attend the fabulous Stampin' Up! Convention in Canberra in May.
- Stampin' Up! has a program called Stampin' Start, and you can earn up to 15 free stamp sets in your first 6 months as a Demonstrator. Signing up in October gives you the best 6 months to take advantage of this program. Plus, you will earn extra free stamp sets during Sale-a bration!
Some of the many advantages of being a demonstrator are:
- The great value Starter Kit. You get nearly $600 in products for only $324, and you get everything you need to get started with Stamping. You can even choose your stamp sets and colours.
- You will have the opportunity to earn lots of Stamp Sets for FREE!
- You get access to the Demonstrator Website, which has heaps of fantastic ideas.
- All the new catalogues and mini Catalogues will be mailed directly to you, at no cost.
- You will receive a full colour monthly newsletter from Stampin’ Up! with lots of ideas in it.
- You'll be able to buy all your supplies at a discount. Your first order over $300 (placed within 45 days of joining) will be 30% off, and then it’s 20% discount after that. Also, for any orders that you place over $300, you qualify for free product and a free hostess stamp set. You will also be paid monthly commissions, depending on the volume of your orders.
- In the first quarter that you sign up, there are no sales requirements.
- There are no Annual fees, and there are no penalties for dropping out.
- If you join my team you will have access to a fantastic on-line forum, Yahoo group and regular team meetings.
- I can even do your first workshop for you, to get you off to a great start.
- I will give you a Welcome pack to get you up and running smoothly.
- As a bonus, if you sign up with me, you can attend my classes at a discounted price!
Whether you want to buy at a discount, make your hobby self-supporting, or earn some extra income, Stampin’ Up! can be tailored to suit your needs.
Have I convinced you that October is the best time to join yet?? If you need more convincing, I have an extra little bonus for anyone who joins my team in October, but you'll have to email me to find out what it is!
If any of these ideas appeals to you, or if you have any questions, please email me.
I'm happy to send out a Demonstrator Information Pack at no cost and no obligation.