It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
We have something different for the month of June, to celebrate the release of our new Annual Catalogue! Each week there will be a picture from the new catalogue, and we can be inspired by either the layout or the colours. This is our project for Week 1:
As you can see, I was inspired by the layout this week, and I've stayed pretty true to the inspiration picture. I've used the Animal Outing stamp set. It's a gorgeous set for baby cards.
Here are a few details about my card:
- The Balmy Blue and Crumb Cake panels are part of the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper pack. I've added extra texture by running the Balmy Blue piece through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder.
- Balmy Blue is one of the new colours - it's a perfect baby boy blue
- The frame is also a new colour - Grey Granite. It's a brownish grey...halfway between Smoky Slate and Sahara Sand. It's been cut out using the Stitched Shapes framelits and the Layering Squares framelits
- I've coloured the Animal Outing Kangaroo with my Blends - Crumb Cake for Mama Roo, Ivory for her belly and Smoky Slate for the koala in her pouch.
- How cute is the new Polka Dot Tulle ribbon? I've almost gone through a whole roll of this already. I'm a sucker for Polka Dots!
- The little button is part of the True Gentleman button pack. I was so happy to see these carried over!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment