It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
- The Dapper Denim piece behind my main panel is one of the sheets from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper pack
- To make the border, I used the Card Front Builder thinlits on each end of the main panel. My panel is 10cm x 14.3cm so it was a little long for the thinlits. To fill the gap in the middle, I used the stars that were cut out from each end, coloured them in with a Dapper Denim marker and then glued them in place
- As well as the Card Front Builder Dies, I've also used the Stitched Shapes Framelits on this card
- I cut out trees in Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla, and sponged the Very Vanilla ones with Pear Pizzazz ink. I also sponged the ground in Soft Suede ink
- To get the 2-tone sentiment, I inked up the stamp in Dapper Denim and stamped it off onto scrap paper. I then sponged Dapper Denim ink direct to rubber on the lower half of the stamp.
- The gorgeous ribbon on this card is the Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon.
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now