It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnieandmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
- The background is the Pinewood Plank Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This folder is extra thick and gives a deeply etched impression. I 'swiped' my White inkpad over the raised design to make it really 'pop'
- I've used patterned paper from the Naturally Eclectic pack for the pocket and strip across the back. I love the 'faded denim' look of the pocket
- The whitewashed looking piece is from the Wood Textures 6"x6" Paper Stack
- This card doubles as a gift card holder, and the visa gift card slips into the pocket. It stuck out a little further than I liked, so I actually made it slide behind the whitewashed piece, and stuck the pocket over the top.
- There's lots of fun elements in the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set, so you can give your pocket a custom-made look with stitching, tabs and decorations
- The Powder Pink Finely Woven ribbon was the perfect girly touch for my pocket. It ties so beautifully!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now
Post a Comment