It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnienadmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
- The background is the Pinewood Plank Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This folder is extra thick and gives a deeply etched impression. I 'swiped' my White inkpad over the raised design to make it really 'pop'
- I've used patterned paper from the Naturally Eclectic pack for the pocket and strip across the back. I love the 'faded denim' look of the pocket
- The whitewashed looking piece is from the Wood Textures 6"x6" Paper Stack
- This card doubles as a gift card holder, and the visa gift card slips into the pocket. It stuck out a little further than I liked, so I actually made it slide behind the whitewashed piece, and stuck the pocket over the top.
- There's lots of fun elements in the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set, so you can give your pocket a custom-made look with stitching, tabs and decorations
- The Powder Pink Finely Woven ribbon was the perfect girly touch for my pocket. It ties so beautifully!
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now