It's Thursday, and that means it's Challenge time again over at www.createwithconnienadmary.com.
This week is a colour challenge, and these are the colours we had to work with:
- There's not a lot of stamping on this card (maybe that's why I don't like it!). The dies are from the Bouquet Bunch framelits.
- I used the Fine Tip glue and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to make the centres of my flowers sparkly.
- The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set
- I've used the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper in Berry Burst
- Did you know that you can make scalloped rectangles using the Layering Squares framelits? I used the partial die-cutting method to do this
Email me to place your order, or click HERE to Shop Now