We're all big Masterchef watchers in our house, and today we're all walking around like there's been a death in the family...devastated that Marion got eliminated last night *sniff*Something about Masterchef has really struck a chord with me. I think it's because it's all about people working in day-to-day jobs that are just jobs and then being given the opportunity to pursue their true passion. That's what Craft is for me, and I'm so grateful for the day that I joined Stampin' Up! and that today my passion is my job.
If Craft is your passion, and you'd like nothing more than to immerse yourself in it, why not make a $259 investment? (that's 20% off!). You'll get over $560 worth of Stampin' Supplies, plus you'll immediately be part of a wonderful group of like-minded ladies....and no one will eliminate you because your card is not up to scratch!July is a fantastic month to join, and here are just some of the reasons why:
- It's the start of a quarter, so there are no sales quotas to meet until the end of December.
- You will get your FREE Demonstrator copy of the catalogue mailed straight to you in August, with a chance to pre-order from it at 30% off!
- The Retirement List and New Catalogue make it easy to meet your first quota, and earn 20% off all of your own purchases (and make some money to fund your hobby!)
- Christmas is just around the corner, which is the perfect time to hold classes and workshops for your friends (if you want to)
- You'll get the new Summer Mini Catalogue mailed directly to you in October, and you'll be able to pre-order in November.
- When it's time to meet your second quota, it will be Sale-a-Bration time!
I have ladies on my team who are hobbyists, and others who run workshops and classes...the choice is up to you. We have regular team get-togethers, plus an Online chat-group too.
I'm having an Opportunity Night at my house, where you can find out more about what Stampin' Up! is all about. There's no obligation and definitely no pressure, just a fun night to chat over a cuppa and cake (and take home a little thankyou gift too!)
When: Sunday 18th July
Time: 7:30pm - 9pm
Where: 27 Ryan St Dundas Valley
Feel free to bring a friend! RSVP by Friday 16th July.
If you can't make it along but would like a free Information Pack, just email me