October is the best month to join Stampin' Up!
It's the start of a quarter, so there are no sales quotas to meet until the end of March
Lots of people are purchasing for Christmas, so it's easy to make your quota
You will be eligible to attend Sydney Regional training in November
You will be eligible to attend the fabulous Stampin' Up! Convention in Brisbane in April
You'll get the new Summer Mini Catalogue mailed directly to you
You'll get the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue mailed directly to you
You'll get the new Catalogue in April mailed directly to you
When it's time to meet your second quota, there will be a new Catalogue out to choose from!
Some of the many advantages of being a demonstrator are:
- The great value Starter Kit. All of the items are roughly half price, and you get everything you need to get started with Stamping. You can even choose your stamp sets and colours.
- You will have the opportunity to earn lots of Stamp Sets for FREE!
- You get access to the Demonstrator Website, which has heaps of fantastic ideas.
- All the new catalogues and mini Catalogues will be mailed directly to you, at no cost.
- You will receive a full colour monthly newsletter from Stampin’ Up! with lots of ideas in it.
- You'll be able to buy all your supplies at a discount. Your first order over $300 (placed within 45 days of joining) will be 30% off, and then it’s 20% discount after that. Also, for any orders that you place over $300, you qualify for free product and a free hostess stamp set. You will also be paid monthly commissions, depending on the volume of your orders.
- In the first quarter that you sign up, there are no sales requirements.
- There are no Annual fees, and there are no penalties for dropping out.
- If you join my team you will have access to a fantastic on-line forum, Yahoo group and regular team meetings
- I'll do your first workshop for you, to get you off to a great start
- As a bonus, if you sign up with me, you can attend my classes for half price!
Stampin’ Up! is a flexible, fun business that you can build to suit your own needs. If any of these ideas appeals to you, ask me for more information about becoming a demonstrator!
I'm happy to send out a Demonstrator Information Pack at no cost and no obligation.
I'll have a card to show you later on today!